We had a chat with San Cisco vocalist and guitarist Josh Biondillo following the release of their sophomore album, Gracetown. Fremantle indie pop rockers San Cisco are this weeks MUSE for All I’ve Heard.
1. You’ve just released your Gracetown album, what has the feedback been on the album so far?
People seem to like it I guess. It’s getting some good press. My mum said she heard it on the radio a couple of times.
2. Along with the release of the album you’ll be going on a national tour as well as joining the Groovin the Moo lineup, who are you most excited to see whilst on the lineup?
There are some great acts on the line up. Looking forward to hanging with our buddies The Preatures. It’ll be great so see guys like ASAP, Charlie XCX and Flight Facilities as well.
3. What do you believe makes a live set successful?
A good band who are all over their instruments and their songs and have a good full sound. A good crowd helps as well 🙂
4. What’s the best thing about being on tour?
It’s great to see how people from all over the world do things. Music, art, design. I find being on the road especially inspiring.
5. What is your favourite track on the Gracetown album?
I like Super Slow. Its kinda like nothing we have really done before.
6. Who would you love to collaborate with in the future?
I would love to work with Jack from The Preatures. We have spoken about it jokingly a few times.
7. Which artist are you currently listening to on repeat?
The Avener – Fade Out Lines
8. Do you have a hidden talent that no one knows about?
I usually do pretty well at limbo competitions 🙂